August 16, 2018
· the types of information we collect through our Services;
· how we use and protect that information;
· the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
· the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
This Policy applies to HBF and our websites, emails we send, as well as the information we collect when you interact with us other websites and online services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to non-HBF websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com
What Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
· Email address information when subscribing to our email bulletins.
· Information you provide when you interact with us via social media, including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you submit to us either via our social media accounts on other sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us) or directly on our Services.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
· Information you provide to us in any other way.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. This includes:
· Details of your visits to our Services and information generated in the course of the use our Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, the timing, frequency and pattern of service use, and how you reached our Services.
· Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
· Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, FFA does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Why Do We Collect This Information And How Do We Use It?
· To operate our immersive playground for dogs and the humans who love them
o Allow patrons to reserve tickets
o Support integration of social media into the in-person experience
· To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our organization
o Improve our visitor experience and services
o Send you direct marketing communications if you consented to us doing so
o Attract business partners by providing product promotion opportunities
o Keep our site and systems safe and secure
o Understand the effectiveness of our marketing
· To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal
o Defend against or exercise legal claims
o Investigate complaints or potential legal violations
o Assist law enforcement
o Comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services
Who Do We Share Information With?
Service providers: We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as: payment processing, marketing automation, website, software, data storage, and analytics.
Social Media Platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with social media providers typically allows that third party platform to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, that third party social media platform may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application(s). Please visit those third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
Business Partners: We may share data regarding our visitors with our business partners. This may include demographic information, contact information, or information collected automatically via our website.
Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information from regarding third parties to whom the company has disclosed certain categories of personal information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or write to us at 315 W 39thStreet RM 804, NY NY 10018 C/O Human’s Best Friend.
Our Practices Regarding Information Belonging to Children
The Services are intended for users age thirteen and older. HBF does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.